- Strengthen the Democratic Party to STOP Trump and Keep the White House blue by registering voters and getting out the vote on election day.
- Advocate affordable and market rate housing in our downtown and transit corridors to keep our East Bay communities diverse and vital.
- Promote early childhood education --a smart investment in our children-- and promote multi-skilled workforce training to give apprentices and community college graduates have a wide skill base for long term success.
Single LGBT parent and urban planner • President, Berkeley Democratic Club • Alternate, 15th Assembly District, Alameda County Democratic Central Committee • former member Berkeley Budget Review Committee and Transportation Commission • advocates for affordable housing and public transit/cycling • supports environmental action to limit greenhouse gases and opposes fracking • supports bi-lingual education, funding early education, and multi-skilled workforce training.
Endorsed by Berkeley Mayor Tom Bates, former 15th AD Assemblywoman Nancy Skinner, Berkeley City Councilmembers Susan Wengraf, Laurie Capitelli, Darryl Moore, and Linda Maio, Alameda County Board of Education Trustee Joaquin Rivera, EVOLVE, and Berkeley Democratic Club.
- Berkeley City Council Member Linda Maio
- Alameda County Board of Education, Trustee Joaquin Rivera
- Berkeley Mayor Tom Bates
- Former Assemblymember Nancy Skinner
- Berkeley City Council Member Susan Wengraf
- Berkeley City Council Member Darryl Moore
- Berkeley City Council Member Laurie Capitelli
I am running with Karen Weinstein and Ces Rosales. We are against racism, sexism and homophobia • we stand for reproductive justice and committed to equity in healthcare, education, wages and housing • working towards a Central Committee that can be more diverse and accessible to all democrats • increase grassroots organizing • support progressive
candidates for office and increase voter registration in all our districts.